Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Springfest Competition

Here are the times for this Saturday, April 12th.

Intermediate Solos - Cambry, Tori, Tanya, Emma
Arrive:2pm
Performance Time:3pm

Team Dance
Arrival Time 2:45 pm
Performance Time Footloose: 3:45 pm
Performance Time Boots : 4 pm

Advanced Solos - Katie and Anna
Arrival Time: 5:15 pm
Performance Time 6:15 pm

Hair - Messy Bun Behind left ear.   If you need me to show you how to do this give me a call.  There is a post on this blogg labeled "Messy Buns"  Take and look and see if it helps. I will glitter your childs hair if you don't
Costume - Blue pants, Pink undershirt, Sequin Shirt, nylons (I know we are wearing pants, but these help our feet and legs all look the same, clogging shoes, flower/feather for hair. (PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY SHOES)
Makeup - You know how to do performance make up.  


Call me with any questions.  The girls have worked hard on their dances. I am really excited. C/ya there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment