Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February Newsletter

THANKSGIVING POINT CLOGGING COMPETITION
* You will get more details the week before the competition but here are three important things to remember
    1.  The competition is on March 7th at Thanksgiving Point.  
    2.  Fees are due by Feb 12th.  If you pay later than that day the fees go up to $17.00.  I can't change that, that is what they charge me so be sure to pay on time. 
    3.  I will not know your child's dance time until the week before.  They do not give them to me until then!!!! The competition starts at 8:30 am and runs all day  (It starts with the lowest level (aka my little girl teams)  in the morning)



*Lagoon is on May 2nd this year.  Competition fees will show up on your April statement.

*My oldest team will be going to Springfest on April 19th.  Those fees will show up in March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment