Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Point

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that Thanksgiving Point is this weekend. I am so excited. This is my favorite competition by far and the teams are ready and looking good. You will be performing at the Red Show Barn at Thanksgiving Point. It is not hard to find because it is just that...a Red Barn. Once you get inside just look for all of us Gotta Dance people. It is really not a hard place to find people because it is one giant room. Your child should have brought a note home saying what time she needs to be there and how to do hair and such. If you don't have that, call me.
Be sure to have your kids pick up their medals at the awards table. Just say you are from Gotta Dance.
My cell # is 720- 3226 if you need to get me. I can't hear it, but check it often. I am soooo excited. See ya there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment